New supPOCKET May Help to Improve Fitness and Stamina
Simple on-board storage devise proves to be a game-changer for the SUP board enthusiast
The new supPOCKET attaches to your SUP board allowing you to carry personal items such as water, flip-flops, sunscreen and snacks with you on your paddle journey or regular paddle exercise regime.
Until now, carrying items on board has been tricky, and many alternative products such as kayak deck bags, fanny packs and even bulky coolers have been experimented with to resolve the on-board storage problem.
That’s why The supPOCKET is a real game-changer for SUP boarders. It has been designed with a super low profile meaning it is less affected by wind or water and therefore does not impede progress. Feedback from existing supPOCKET customers[i] also confirms that it’s possible to go further and for longer because their essential items are stored with them on-board.
Made in the USA from high quality components and materials, The supPOCKET is a quality, durable product that comes in two different designs – The supPOCKET and The supPOCKET Net. Additional accessories for The supPOCKET include The Waterproof Bag (for inside The supPOCKET), The Inflatable Kit (for inflatable boards) and The supPOCKET Crate Pad (to attach crates to your board):
1. The supPOCKET – the original tough pocket made from heavy duty durable material with a zip-up feature that expands to hold all of your belongings on board. The supPOCKET measures 12” x 15” x ¾“ when empty. Retails at $49.95 and black in color.
2. The supPOCKET Net – a simple but effective stretchy net design that keeps your essential items secure on your board using the four super-strong suction cups. The Net measures 12” x 15” when empty. Retails at $24.95 and black in color.
The supPOCKET Accessories
1. The Waterproof Bag – fits into The supPOCKET to protect items that you don’t want to get wet. It’s made from heavy duty, clear waterproof material with a double zip lock. Measures 9” x 11” and retails at $11.95.
2. The Inflatable Kit – enables the use of The SupPOCKET, The Net and The Crate on your inflatable SUP board. Retails at $34.95.
3. The supPOCKET Crate Pad – designed for the increase in SUP board fishing. The Crate Pad allows you to attach a milk crate to your SUP board to hold your fishing gear, rods, snacks and water. Measuring 13.5” x 13.5”, The Crate Pad attaches to your SUP board using four strong suction cups, and four corner Velcro fasteners attach to the crate. The Crate Pad is made from the same tough, reassuringly durable material as The supPOCKET. It’s simple to install and remove, and does not interfere with your paddle experience. Retails at $29.95 and black in color. The supPOCKET Inflatable Kit can be used with The Crate Pad.
Bob Allen, The Big Boss at adventurePOCKETS comments:
“We have been thrilled with the reaction to The supPOCKET and accessories by our growing number of customers. Whether they have an inflatable or a laminated board, our customers have fed back that, with The supPOCKET, they can paddle further and for longer; whether on their own adventure, to a destination or during a SUP race”.
Simple To Use
– The supPOCKET is extremely easy to attach and remove so that you can pack and un-pack items in the car or at home before you set off on your journey.
– To fit the supPOCKET, you simply attach the four super strong suction cups to the board.
– The netted zipper design keeps your items securely attached to the board, and the strong netting will expand to hold items such as water bottles, flip-flops, sunscreen, visor, rash guard, snacks or whatever you may need with you.
– Note: The supPOCKET, The Net and The Crate Pad are designed for use in calm waters.
Kim James, experienced SUP racer, after the 31 mile Chattajack Race on the Tennessee River said:
“The race was a great experience and I am thankful I had a supPOCKET. It really helped and I know I will be using it on a regular basis!”
Patti from North Shore Inc said:
“I myself think it’s an awesome on deck accessory. It’s easy to attach to the board and it holds a lot of stuff: flip flops, water, food & other necessities. That stretchy cord/netting allows you to put more in there than you think would fit. I’ll definitely keep using it.”