Please see below for our Terms and Conditions, and also our MAP Policy.
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to transactions made directly to AdventurePOCKETS for their products, as well as to retailers and distributors:
RETURN AND EXCHANGES
AdventurePOCKETS has a 30 day return policy. Credit will be issued when the product is returned in ORIGINAL CONDITION and PACKAGING. To return or exchange an item, simply fill in the return form indicating if you need a refund or exchange, and return this with the item(s). Please use an insured carrier service with a tracking number.
Mail your return or exchange to: AdventurePOCKETS, PO Box 714 Poway, CA 92074
If the AdventurePOCKETS product was purchased from a dealer, retailer or other reseller of AdventurePOCKETS products, then you must return the AdventurePOCKETS product to such retailer/reseller, in which case your return will be covered by the return/refund policy of that retailer/reseller.
SHIPPING & SHIPPING REFUNDS
At this time, AdventurePOCKETS ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, AdventurePOCKETS ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
When you receive your AdventurePOCKETS product, do not discard any of the box, shipping label, packaging materials or damaged parts. This will simplify the resolution of any problems that you may notice when your new SupPOCKET or MotoPOCKET are unpacked later.
If you receive a damaged AdventurePOCKETS product, notify the delivery company immediately, and/or write the issue down on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves and collate their details.
The responsibility for delivery of your purchases in good condition falls upon the dealer or delivery company and all claims for damaged products must be made through them. Repairs or replacements for items damaged in transit are not AdventurePOCKETS’ responsibility and must be charged to the party responsible for the damage. Delivery companies’ websites allow you to contact them directly for information. The delivery company must pick up the damaged goods and provide you with a claim number. If the delivery company accepts responsibility for the claim, we will promptly issue a refund to your credit card once AdventurePOCKETS receives reimbursement from the delivery company. Return shipping charges will be refunded if items are shipped in error by AdventurePOCKETS. Shipping will not be refunded on items ordered in error by the customer.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
AdventurePOCKETS warrants to the original retail purchaser that for a period of 30 days from the date of retail purchase, they will repair or replace, at their option, any defective product.
We Cover: Replacement parts and labor. Shipping of the product to the Customer is also covered.
What we don’t Cover:
- AdventurePOCKETS is not responsible for any personal injury or injury to others caused by in-correct usage, misuse, accident or incident involving the product in a way that it was not originally intended for.
- AdventurePOCKETS does not warrant any product which is damaged from abuse, lack of maintenance or is not used for its intended purpose. Normal wear and tear is excluded.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any loss or damage to the SUP board, motorcycle or any other items which may have been caused by the defective product and does not apply to personal injury, repair or other incidental costs caused by the defective product.
- Sales outside of the United States and any other expenses are not covered.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover any AdventurePOCKETS Product purchased through non-authorized dealers and/or online auction websites.
- Non-authorized dealer receipts and/or online sales auction confirmations are NOT accepted for warranty verification.
- Consequential damages, incidental damages or incidental expenses, including damage to property are not covered.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Specific state legislation should be referred to in this case.
- AdventurePOCKETS has no liability for any damage or destruction to consumer electronics or personal items and property that are contained inside or outside AdventurePOCKETS’ products, including, without limitation, tablets, computer equipment, cameras, cell phones, or other handheld devises or any loss of data contained in the previous devises.
- The limitations of liability set forth above shall apply to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
MAKING A CLAIM
If you wish to make a claim under this Limited Warranty with respect to an AdventurePOCKETS Product, please complete the Returns Form.
PAYMENT & DELIVERY
Dispute Resolution Policy
AdventurePOCKETS agrees to use reasonable efforts and reasonable methods to resolve any disputes or discrepancies that arise regarding you and AdventurePOCKETS. As part of the dispute resolution process, you also acknowledge and agree that you as the Authorized User or the Cardholder will not initiate any charge-back or claim procedure with our Merchant Bank or your creditor without first obtaining a special claim confirmation number from us to verify that you contacted AdventurePOCKETS and provided us with the opportunity to resolve the claim or dispute, even if we were ultimately unable to provide a resolution.
Purchases using credit cards: When you place your order using a credit card, AdventurePOCKETS authorizes your purchase by verifying that your card has the available funds. Your credit card provider sets aside those funds so you may not spend them on anything else. AdventurePOCKETS then “captures” or takes the funds for purchased AdventurePOCKETS Products only after they ship. Please note that if your purchase does not complete for any reason, such as your card being declined by our Card Processor or your bank, the set-aside funds may continue to be unavailable for you to spend for several days, but will not be taken by AdventurePOCKETS.
Purchase using PayPal: When you place your order using PayPal, the purchase amount is deducted from your PayPal-associated account immediately.
Policy Regarding Back-orders and Delivery Delays: Back-orders will be shipped when the affected AdventurePOCKETS Product become available. Some items may require prepayment.
Delivery Delays: Some AdventurePOCKETS Products in the AdventurePOCKETS warehouse may not be in stock and may have to be provided from our factory. Therefore, the shipping method you have chosen during the order process only pertains to AdventurePOCKETS products leaving our location in San Diego, CA to your desired destination. Delivery from our manufacturer to our San Diego location is sometimes unpredictable. If we become aware that shipment of the AdventurePOCKETS product you ordered is being delayed for any reason, we will attempt to contact you; otherwise the AdventurePOCKETS product will ship promptly after we receive it.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of AdventurePOCKETS. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2013-2014 AdventurePOCKETS. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by AdventurePOCKETS. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of AdventurePOCKETS or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Privacy and Security Policy
AdventurePOCKETS MAP Policy
Effective January 1, 2015
We recognize that our high-quality dealers invest time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through knowledgeable staff and compelling vendor presentation. To support our resellers’ efforts, AdventurePOCKETS wishes to establish policies that allow resellers to earn the profits necessary to maintain the high level of customer excellence people of come to expect from AdventurePOCKETS’ dealers.
To protect the investment of our high-quality dealers and AdventurePOCKETS’ brand reputation, we have unilaterally adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY (“MAP Policy”). AdventurePOCKETS established this MAP Policy due to the fact that reseller advertising and sales practices that promote AdventurePOCKETS’ products primarily on the basis of price could be detrimental to resellers’ service and support efforts and AdventurePOCKETS’ competitive position. Such activities can be harmful to AdventurePOCKETS’ brand, reputation and competitiveness, and allow some resellers to take advantage of the service and support efforts of others. AdventurePOCKETS believes that these practices are unfair and thus discourages such efforts.
AdventurePOCKETS, in its unilateral discretion, will not do business with any reseller, as to the products covered by this MAP Policy, if that reseller intentionally advertises any MAP Product below its MAP price. AdventurePOCKETS is confident that this program will strengthen its competitiveness and benefit all of its resellers.
Official Policy and Guidelines
Additional guidelines related to the US MAP Policy are as follows:
1. AdventurePOCKETS reserves the right, in its unilateral discretion, to take other action with respect to any reseller that violates this MAP Policy.
2. The MAP Policy will be enforced by AdventurePOCKETS in its sole discretion.
3. AdventurePOCKETS recognizes that any authorized AdventurePOCKETS’ account can make its own decisions to advertise and sell any AdventurePOCKETS’ product at any price it chooses without consulting or advising AdventurePOCKETS. AdventurePOCKETS similarly has the right to make its own independent decision regarding product allocations and reseller participation.
4. AdventurePOCKETS will maintain an updated “MAP Products” list of those products that will fall under this MAP Policy. AdventurePOCKETS reserves the right to update or modify this list at any time.
5. All Products listed will have a MAP retail price. Listing a price other than the MAP retail price next to the featured MAP Product in any advertising will be viewed as a violation of this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy applies to all advertisement of MAP Products in any and all media, including, without limitation, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media including websites, forums, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. Such website features as “Click for price”, automated “bounce – back” pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forms, automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the reseller (rather than by the customer) and this constitutes “advertising” under this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which AdventurePOCKETS determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases’ and the like.
6. It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
7. From time to time, AdventurePOCKETS may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, AdventurePOCKETS reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
8. From time to time AdventurePOCKETS may offer a direct manufacturer’s rebate to customers. In such events, it shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise the availability of the manufacturer’s rebate, provided that (a) the advertisement include a MAP-compliant price, the rebate amount, and the net price after manufacturer’s rebate in the same type size and style; (b) an asterisk is placed next to the net price after manufacturer’s rebate; and (c) the “*After manufacturer’s rebate” appears in the same area of the advertisement as the advertised product.
9. Where AdventurePOCKETS’ products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes other products, it shall be a violation of this MAP Policy to sell or advertise the bundle (or package) at a price that: (a) has the effect of valuing a bundled (or packaged) AdventurePOCKETS accessory covered by the MAP policy at more than 20% the value of the bundled (or packaged) AdventurePOCKETS products covered by the MAP policy or (b) violates the letter or spirit of the MAP Policy. It shall be a violation of this MAP Policy if products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes products not pre-approved by AdventurePOCKETS.
10. It shall be a violation of this MAP Policy to include in any advertising for AdventurePOCKETS’ products any additional discount, coupon, gift card, or incentive (whether in the form of a special event, promotion, term of doing business or otherwise) that translates into an immediate price reduction, where the cumulative effect would be to reduce the advertised price of any MAP Product. Advertising that includes an additional discount, coupon, gift card, points, or any other incentive for future purchases (regardless of whether the future purchases is of an AdventurePOCKETS’ product) shall be evaluated under the same guidelines as described in Section 9 regarding product bundling. For example, a gift card redeemable on a future purchase would be considered an “other product” under Section 9. This Section 10 shall not apply to any manufacturer’s rebate from AdventurePOCKETS’ products or its partners’ products.
11. It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may ”call for price” or “email for price”, or to use similar language, specifically with respect to AdventurePOCKETS’ Products, so long as no price is listed.
12. If a reseller with multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy at any particular store location, then AdventurePOCKETS will consider this to be a violation by all of the reseller’s locations.
13. Although resellers remain free to establish their own resale prices, AdventurePOCKETS reserves the right to cancel all orders and indefinitely refuse to accept any new orders from any resellers following AdventurePOCKETS’ verification that such reseller has advertised any MAP Products at a net retail sales price less that the then-current MAP retail price established by a, or if reseller has violated this policy in any other way.
14. AdventurePOCKETS’ sales representatives are NOT permitted to discuss this Policy or make any agreements or assurances with respect to AdventurePOCKETS’ Policy regarding reseller advertising or pricing. This also includes any consumer program or promotion that affects the below-listed MAP Products.
MAP Pricing/MSRP Pricing
|MotoPOCKET T-Bar Bag – Black||40002B||55.00|
|MotoPOCKET T-Bar Bag – Camo||40002C||55.00|
|MotoPOCKET Utility Bag – Black||40003BLK||85.95|
|MotoPOCKET Utility Bag – Camo||40003Camo||85.95|
|MotoPOCKET Windshield 11×7||10001||34.99|
|MotoPOCKET Windshield 7×7||10012||32.99|
|MotoPOCKET Top Case 11×9||10011||39.99|
|MotoPOCKET Side Case 14×6||10009||34.99|
|MotoPOCKET Tank Bag||40004||159.95|
|MotoPOCKET Magnetic Cellphone Case||40005||59.95|
|MotoPOCKET Handlebar Bag – Horizontal Mount||40001PH||55.00|
|MotoPOCKET Handlebar Bag – Riser Mount||40001R||55.00|
|The SupPOCKET Net||20002||24.95|
|The Dry Bag (not manufactured by AdventurePOCKETS)||20003||11.95|
|The Crate Pad||20005||29.95|
|The Inflatable Kit||Inflatable||34.95|